An odyssey to the west

This blog will document the entire event of my trip to Canada and its preparation work. Be warned: occasional crapping and irrelevant details about my life will also be featured in this blog.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Shit happened

I cannot believe that my run of good luck has finally ended, since I have not seen any black cats so far, walked under a ladder, or even have the chance to be associated with the number 13. Why then did bad luck befell me? I was so tempted to kick start this entry with a torriental tide of swear words, but overwhelmed with fatigue from an impossibly long day (0830am~0900pm), I could only manage one: je t'emmerde.

This hapless drama unfolded when I lost the keys to my residence this morning. I have to admit that I'm hardly known for exercising extra caution when it comes to keeping important things from getting lost (a scatterbrain so to speak), BUT, combined with fatigue from late nights spent on mugging, I'm hopeless. In short, I lost the keys, and the first words that came to my mind rhymed with trucking bell. The rest of the day was spent with needless anxieties and frustrations, to top it off, there was a presentation and mid term in the evening. If you asked me, I really 'enjoyed' my day.

Did I forget to mention that I have to pay a massive fee of $60 Canadian dollars to get the lock changed and replace the keys? I guess that would mean I will have to 'revise' the budget I allocated for the 'souvenir funds' for folks back home. Share weal and woes with me in this dark times will you? For now, I think crashing into my bed and lay in deep slumber will probably help me get over it. Shit happened today, and someday, I'll smear this shit back onto misfortune's face!

(Apologies for the numerous mention of human excretion here, but I'm really pissed today, so t'emmerde off if you find this entry offensive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home