An odyssey to the west

This blog will document the entire event of my trip to Canada and its preparation work. Be warned: occasional crapping and irrelevant details about my life will also be featured in this blog.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quirky spontaneity from (future) engineers

An otherwise boring tutorial right after lunch was pretty much liven up by the raunchy humour and sharp wits of a fellow student during that tutorial class. Below is the exchange between the student and a training assistant, TA (post-graduate students running the tutorial classes):

*Scene: we were doing a survey that has a total of 180+ questions for a Social Science department.*

TA (getting impatient). "Will you guys hurry up and complete the surveys? I thought engineers are quick in everything they do."
Student's reply, "Yeah, especially when they're in bed with a girl."

TA (manages bitter smile), "I've got to submit the surveys now, for those who have yet to finish, please submit your surveys at the Social Science building. You guys know where that is?"
Student's reply, "The depths of hell?"

2 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger zhenshen said…

    Yo! Blog about ur parties leh! *wink*

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Weizhong said…

    Cannot la, bearing in mind that I have readers as young as 14 reading my blog, how can I post M18 materials?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home