An odyssey to the west

This blog will document the entire event of my trip to Canada and its preparation work. Be warned: occasional crapping and irrelevant details about my life will also be featured in this blog.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Museum London

I truly deserve severe reprimand for the delay of entries to this blog. But before any judgement is made, please understand that I was on a road trip to Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec and New York last week and was therefore unable to provide any punctual entries. With that, I can only offer my heart felt apologies to the readers of this blog and promise to make amends by uploading EVEN more pictures we took from the road trip. I can assure you, the wait will not be in vain when pictures of the New York trip is displayed on this humble blog.

In the mean time, kindly bear with me as I continue with the remainder of the museum trip. This continuation is necessary as it ensure that this blog possess some kind of chronological order. The next museum introduced in this chapter is Museum London, a museum that has fine art exhibition in addition to its collection of artefacts. Although none of us appreciate the fine art, the free entry simply proved too hard to resist.



Museum London.


I have no idea why this rhinoceros is placed outide the museum... Perhaps it's made out of recycled aluminium cans to preach environmental awareness?


A self explanatory sign.

Much to our frustration, the museum forbades any photo taking on its exhibits. Fortunately enough, there is a park located next to the museum that provided much picture perfect moment.




River Thames runs through the entire city of London, its tributaries cut through downtown in several places. The park beside the museum is one of them.



Middlesex courthouse, the seat of government for the early adminstration in London. It is concidentally situated next to Museum London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home