An odyssey to the west

This blog will document the entire event of my trip to Canada and its preparation work. Be warned: occasional crapping and irrelevant details about my life will also be featured in this blog.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

As I walked further, I came to the set of Harry Potter (part 1).

Clearly this must be the campus where they shot the movie Harry Potter! The buildings and lush green fields bear the uncanny resemblance to those of the movie. I am convinced that just touring the campus alone is worth all the trouble of flying half way across the globe.




University College, the key building that embodies a Victorian age feel to the University of Western Ontario.






Middlesex College, another building on the campus that looks more like a castle of sorts than a lecture hall.



Besides squirrels, there are ducks wandering around the campus's field as well.


The crest of UWO, I still have not figured out what the animals flanking the crest are, but guessed that it is a moose and a lynx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home