An odyssey to the west

This blog will document the entire event of my trip to Canada and its preparation work. Be warned: occasional crapping and irrelevant details about my life will also be featured in this blog.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Toronto (part 5)---> The long walk to CN tower

Walking for close to 8 hours around the city of Toronto was no easy feat. We journeyed to CN tower (the pin-like structure in part 1 of the Toronto entries) to rendevouz with the rest of the international students to catch the bus back to our residence. I guess I was glad to be finally taking the bus ride home, and finally get to rest my feet again.



London Royal Museum


I'm pretty sure this stone lion wasn't made in Canada. Talk about globalization.





Just some unusual architectures and monuments that stirred the interest our camera guys.





CN tower, the most prominent building in the urban landscape in Toronto and perhaps the structure represents Toronto as the Merlion is to Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home