An odyssey to the west

This blog will document the entire event of my trip to Canada and its preparation work. Be warned: occasional crapping and irrelevant details about my life will also be featured in this blog.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Home coming

Do not ask me what 'home coming' means. When I asked, I was given the vague reply that it is an event where alumnis of UWO return to the campus for the event, beer/foam/BBQ parties (and plenty of fornication afterwards I bet) were held all day long, a parade and procession by the various faculties snakes from downtown to the campus to mark this event. The parties (and perhaps the fornication) and procession went on as scheduled despite a light drizzle that morning.


University of Western Ontario's marching band, with their riduculously puffy attires.


The procession making its way into the campus from downtown.


The university's very own radio station. Honestly, I've never tuned in to the station before.





Trucks in Canada are HUMONGOUS, you get run over by one of these, chances are you can be made into fillings for wanton (chinese dumplings).


The decorated float from my residence. Go MED-SYD!


Soft toys are not just for girls...


Material and Mechanical Engineering's buggy made from scrap metals.


Tough luck to the Electrical engineers. Weather forecast for that day: Overcast with light rain.


You guys can start by not spending so much money on this procession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home